SAT 18th SEPTEMBER (YES SATURDAY! THIS YEAR) SIDBURY FAIR DAY
- Stalls selling local produce, crafts etc in the Church Grounds & field at the bottom of Church Street. OPEN: 10.30am
- Coffee, Ploughman’s lunches and teas served in Village Hall throughout the day.
- Displays of art from Sidbury Art Group and history in St Giles’ church with archive exhibition of ‘The History of Sidbury Fair’. Organ & Piano recitals at intervals in St. Giles.
- 2pm VILLAGE AUCTION IN FIELD AT CHURCH STREET. Traditional Auction of Poultry and Livestock ~ and also Local Produce, including logs, meat and lots of other goodies – something for everyone to bid for! NB all Livestock MUST be pre-entered with Stags Auctioneers 01404 42553 and removed from site by 3pm.
- JORDAN CROSS MEMORIAL DUCK RAFFLE Proceeds to School and Exeter Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
- FUN DOG SHOW